The library has a commitment to providing a stable network and the technology tools that patrons need to efficiently meet their information needs. To that end, we offer:
Public computer workstations with the Microsoft Office suite and high speed Internet access.
- Library cardholders will need the 14-digit barcode found on the back of their library card. Others may borrow a guest pass from the Circulation Desk.
- Use these terminals to get started searching the online catalog.
- Patrons who prefer, may use their valid library card to borrow at laptop at the Circulation Desk and sit anywhere in the library or back patio. Laptops are for in-house use only, and circulate for 4 hours.
- The name of the network is “library”. A password is not required. There is a strong signal throughout the library including meeting rooms, the back patio, and the Children’s Room.
- Prepayment for printing is required and can be done at the Circulation Desk or at the coin box/ computer terminal next to the Copy machine (near the entrance to the Archives Room).
- $.10/ page for Black and white
- $.50/ page for color
- $.10 additional per page for oversized copies (11”x17”)
Wireless Printing coming soon!